Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Department of Medical Education (MED)
Department of Basic Medical Sciences (BMS)
- Anatomy & Embryology
- Histology & Cell Biology
- Medical Physiology
- Medical Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Medical Microbiology - Immunology – Parasitology.
Department of Clinical Sciences (CMS)
- Internal Medicine which includes (General medicine - Neurology and Psychiatry, Cardiology & Cardiovascular Diseases, Chest Diseases, Tropical Medicine, Dermatology, Venereology and Andrology, Clinical Pathology, Physical Medicine, Rheumatology & Rehabilitation).
- Surgery which includes (General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery – Urology, Orthopedic Surgery – Neurosurgery, Plastic, Burn and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology, Clinical Oncology and Nuclear Medicine.
- Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Forensic Medicine and Clinical Toxicology, Community, Environmental and Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics and Gerontology.
Completion of 80 percent of construction works
Opening the candidacy for the presidency of the university
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.