Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The faculty of Physical Therapy at Al-Galala University aims to achieve leadership and excellence locally and globally in the field of physical therapy, scientific research and community service.
The faculty of physical therapy aims at preparing qualified graduates capable of providing excellent healthcare to physical therapy patients. To this aim, the faculty offers students a sophisticated scientific program and advanced clinical training where innovation and high-quality scientific research are encouraged, thus serving both the local and international communities.
- To provide an excellent scientific program that meets labor market needs and is compatible with national and international quality standards.
- To promote scientific research and gain lead in innovation and creativity in the field of physical therapy.
- To offer a competitive and outstanding program that will attract both Arab and foreign students.
- To provide ongoing training for faculty members and graduate assistants to help develop their skills in pedagogy and research.
- To encourage community involvement and offer solutions to health issues informed by applied scientific research in physical therapy.
- Excellence and creativity
- Scientific honesty
- Commitment to profession ethics and laws
- Performance quality
- Social responsibility
Key Strategies for Continuous Development
- Ensure education quality through strict implementation of standards and measures of quality.
- Identify and retain competent faculty members through periodical hiring and evaluation.
- Engage highly-skilled international academics and encourage them to invest their scientific expertise in teaching, learning and training.
- Utilize information technology (IT) and catch up with the latest global developments in the higher education digital revolution.
- Develop unique mechanisms for encouraging student innovation and entrepreneurship.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.