Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
General Specifications for Graduates
The graduate will be able to be able as follows:
- innovate and create artistic works.
- play his/her role in society, produce various kinds of artwork, and preserve it and see to the conservation of the built environment as well as the valuable historical relics.
- stimulate the role of imagination and promote intellectual awareness in the creative process and determine one's artistic style based on the rules and technical foundations that are sound and well thought out.
- combine theory and practice along with knowledge while conducting artistic projects.
- use available resources and materials efficiently in different arts areas.
- identify professional problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- respect the rules of the profession and accept accountability, and become aware of the necessity and importance of self-development in fine arts.
- criticize and accept the criticism of others and benefit from it with the identification of areas of strength and weakness.
- commit to and integrity, credibility and respect for professional ethics.
- master professional skills and use appropriate technology in artistic creation.
- adapt information, technology and means of communication to the innovation process.
- keep up with and grasp global developments in his field.
- propose artistic and intellectual solutions that fit the changes in the environment, in order to serve the community and contribute to its development and enhancement.
- maintain their identity without being isolated from external expertise.
- contribute to the development of artistic taste and art appreciation.
Graduates of this sector can work in different bodies, ministries, public and private offices, besides being freelance artists. exercising free artwork. These bodies could be any of the following:
Engineering and consulting offices and private construction companies, Ministry of Planning, Housing Research Institute, the new urban communities authority, survey and cities authority, forces and police installations bodies, engineering departments in all bodies and institutions, companies and factories producing household and office furniture, furniture galleries, the Egyptian Mint Authority, television, theatre and film, museums and exhibitions, newspaper and magazines, advertising companies, ceramic factories and Plumbing Fixtures.
- At the local level: The National Academic Reference Standards (NARS)
- At the international level: both the (ENQA) the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, which conforms to the (QAA) standards: The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education in UK.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.