Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
General Specifications for Graduates
- The Faculty prepares graduate engineers who are qualified to compete in local and global markets.
- The Faculty ensures that graduates meet the NARS attributes of the graduates of engineering.
- To distinguish himself as the Graduate of the Engineering Department.
- The Faculty aims to deliver graduates with expertise in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering (Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Systems, Machinery and Vehicles Engineering, Mechatronics and Industrial Automation, Energy and Energy Management).
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer and Software Engineering)
- Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering, Specialized Building, Environmental Architecture)
- Mining, petroleum and petrochemical industries (petroleum and gas engineering, chemical and petrochemical engineering)
- The Faculty helps students develop their abilities to use tools, methods and engineering programs which are constantly evolving.
- The Faculty develops students’ ability to solve engineering problems, perform analysis, employ critical thinking and engage in teamwork and communication with others.
- The Faculty develops students’ ability to learn independently and encourages sustained education.
Completion of 80 percent of construction works
Opening the candidacy for the presidency of the university
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.