How to Apply
Where do I apply?
The Application can only be conducted online so that you can apply online on http://www.gu.edu.eg/ during the announced dates for admission.
Who is eligible to apply?
Students who finished grade 12 or third secondary year can apply. Students currently enrolled in grade 12 or third secondary year can apply, starting from the early admission announced dates.
What is the language of the instruction?
English is the language of instruction.
My secondary school certificate results are not recent. Can I still apply?
Yes, you can apply as per the admission requirements of the year if you are currently enrolled at another university and passed all the registered courses.,
Application from old high school graduates is accepted within two years only of graduation.
Do you accept transfer students?
Yes transferred students are accepted after evaluation, to join the second year in the academic year 2021/2022, and you have to pass all your previous registered courses.
What are the original documents which are needed to be submitted to the university after the acceptance?
- Original high school certificate with all the requiredb stamps.
- Four photos (passport size with a white background).
- Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of the National ID for Egyptian students/ copy of the passport for foreign students
- English Language test result if available
- Form Namozag 2 Gond and 6 Gond for all male students or 7 Gond, including the military number.
- Legal residence document or a passport including entry and exit dates for Arab Thanweya Amma applicants or any other high school certificates from outside Egypt.
- Proof of passing the Arabic Language – Thanweya Amma level – for foreign certificates, if available
- The original score document of the TOEFL or IELTS certificate, if any.
- Deposit receipt of tuition fees.
What are the original documents needed to be submitted by transferred students to the University for Evaluation?
- Official university transcript.
- Official course descriptions for evaluation.
- Any other required documents.
What tests do I have to take?
The admission examination consists of three parts: 1) General Exam, 2) English Exam, 3) Specialized Exam, based on the program.
What is the amount of the admission test fees?
The fees of the Application, including the exams, are 750 EGP.
When is the date for taking the admission test, and where will it be held?
It will be scheduled; the test's date and location will be sent by email to the applicants.