Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Do you want to be an entrepreneur and create your own business? Would you like to have a good opportunity to work in an industrial or service company, or in a bank, insurance company and other local or foreign financial institutions? Do you want to start your career or career in accounting and auditing, management, marketing, finance, logistics and supply chains, or in the analysis and design of information systems? Are you ambitious and want to develop your leadership skills and be distinguished among your peers? If your answer to any of the previous questions is yes, then the College of Administrative Sciences is the perfect choice.
The College of Administrative Sciences was established to assist in the formation of leaders in various business fields with the knowledge and skills necessary to deal with the changing global environment and the rapid developments in the field of business and information systems. The programs offered by the college qualify its graduates to be active in their fields of work - whether in the local or global market - through distinguished programs, teaching and learning systems in line with the best international standards, in a smart and dynamic academic environment.
The Faculty of Administrative Sciences strives to be a leading and distinct academic model of education and scientific research in the field of administrative sciences and community service.
The Faculty’s mission is to create an academic environment that facilitates the discovery, dissemination, and promotion of new knowledge; encourages creativity and innovation; and contributes to community problem solving. This is in addition to achieving excellence in higher education by using modern education and learning approaches to maximize employability of graduates; providing more opportunities for building skills and continuous learning; improving students’ capacities and skills to meet the needs of new job opportunities created by knowledge economy, in order to be leading entrepreneurs and business figures; and encouraging the culture of sharing and community service.
- Entrepreneurship and Excellence: Achieving excellence through globally-recognized practices by employing a wide array of aligned education and learning strategies to conform to domestic and regional needs, while observing international professional standards in designing, implementing, managing and evaluating respective programs.
- Quality: Serving our scholarly community by delivering consistently high-quality programs, corresponding to globally-recognized practices along with international education standards in business field.
- Integration: Co-operating with all local and regional institutions and international universities, by building integrated partnerships with governmental, public and private sectors, in order to meet their job needs while linking education with job market and building human resources capacities that would best serve community locally and regionally.
- Interaction: Providing opportunities of interaction among students from different cultural backgrounds, and encouraging students to interact with the community through internships and social activities.
- Innovation: Providing students with the opportunity to unleash their innovations through collective academic activities while observing modern learning approaches.
- Self-development: Providing students with the opportunity to be involved in an environment that helps develop their personalities and paves them the way for success in the knowledge economy and society.
- Integrity, Transparency, and Trust.
- To clearly define the vision, mission, values goals, and procedures needed to help the Faculty implement its strategy and build its organizational capacity effectively.
- To help develop – or acquire – the institutional capacity necessary to deal with information and communication technology in the fields of learning, employment, innovation and creativity.
- To enhance the quality of the educational process by using high-quality educational materials aligned in conformity with local and regional environments.
- To consolidate international partnerships that would employ a broad spectrum of the best educational practices and materials to link knowledge and learning process with the ability to explore and exchange innovative ideas.
- To work hand in hand with educational institutions, governmental departments and the industrial sector with an eye on propelling the development process and shifting it towards an advanced knowledge-based economy.
- To provide the flexibility needed for continuous improvement of relevant educational programs and materials to meet the development needs.
These strategic objectives can be achieved through:
- Creating a high-quality academic environment that is based on multiple education and learning strategies.
- Providing higher education based on the best practices in teaching financial and administrative sciences while utilizing state-of-the-art educational technologies.
- Offering outstanding academic programs that meet the needs of job market, and observe international standards.
- Having students and faculty members involved in an academic environment that helps improve skills and knowledge needed under knowledge economy.
- Providing the job market with graduates who have the knowledge and skills needed for self and national development.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.